The job board dedicated to sales and solutions engineers.
FreeWheel’s Supply-Side Sales Engineering team is a critical part of our mission to grow and bring new partners onto our TV Platform. We seek a passionate, experienced Lead Sales Engineer who excels in bridging the commercial needs of the evolving TV ecosystem with advanced technical solutions to illustrate the value of FreeWheel’s ad serving and marketplace products. The Supply-Side Sales Engineering team is an integral part of the sales cycle, and overall Revenue team strategy at FreeWheel. Sales Engineers directly support our Strategic Relationship Managers (SRMs) by providing a foundation of dedicated technical expertise and a consultative approach to representing the products and services that best meet our clients’ needs. As a part of this team, you will be responsible for collaborating with SRMs to conduct technical demos of FreeWheel products, scoping the needs of clients and prospects to determine the best solution(s) from FreeWheel, producing detailed Solution Design documents, and much more to support the overall success of an opportunity. Beyond supporting individual opportunities, you will participate as a key player in strategic Revenue team initiatives. Sales Engineers have a seat at the table in go-to-market strategy sessions for new products, client success planning, and serve as a conduit for market feedback on FreeWheel’s offerings. Your contributions to the team will take many forms, providing ample room for growth and development.
- Partner with SRMs and Revenue team leadership to assess strategic areas of opportunity
- Lead detailed product demos customized to each client and opportunity
- Lead scoping conversations with prospects to determine commercial and technical needs
- Ensure quality of Solution Design documents that produced by the Sales Engineers, which serve as blueprints for implementation
- Maintain strong relationships with leadership in Product and Client Services
- Participate in go-to-market strategy sessions for new products
- Contribute to success planning for new clients post-sale
- Provide technical answers and value propositions in RFIs and RFPs
- Manage product education sessions for the Sales Engineering and Revenue teams
- 7+ Years of ad tech experience
- In-depth knowledge of the digital media ecosystem, including programmatic and audience infrastructure
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including experience interfacing with c-level executives
- Experience translating commercial problems and goals into detailed technical solutions
- Interested in immersing yourself in the inner workings of complex new technology
- Collaborative, dynamic, and enjoys the agile nature of the sales cycle
- Flexibility to travel and meet customers in NYC and around the country as needed
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Primary Location Pay Range: $102,600.00 – $173,400.00
Comcast intends to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience.
Targeted Commission: $66,214
Our sales compensation programs offer the potential for significant upside above targeted earnings for those who overachieve their sales targets.
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.