The job board dedicated to sales and solutions engineers.
💰Salary in USD$:
A Kiteworks Sales Engineer is a pre-sales expert, deeply technical with great customer skills who is committed to solving prospects and customers problems and pain points using a consultative approach. When it comes to deploying enterprise software, you are the guru; this can be demonstrated by a track record of happy, referenceable customers. They appreciate your technical acumen and your diligence: no details about a customer project get by you.
As our key technical advisor and product advocate, you will actively drive and manage the sales process from technology evaluation through to Customer Success. You will engage with prospects to help them understand the solutions Kiteworks can provide an organisation.
Location: Remote, central US
What You Will Do
- Educate prospective customers about the solutions the Kiteworks platform offers; present market comparisons of our competitors to demonstrate the advantage of choosing Kiteworks
- Provide intensive pre-sales technical consulting to the sales staff and prospective Kiteworks clients, participating in online demonstrations of our product, conference calls and onsite visits.
- Drive the pre-sales process with a goal of closing business and increasing the dollar value of the PO through a consultative and collaborative approach with the prospect. Document success criteria and ensure all business requirements are met using the application
- Consult with the Regional Sales Manager during the proposal process to ensure that all technical information and recommendations address customer requirements
- Support Account Management, Marketing, Customer Success and customers to ensure newly released features are understood & how they might increase the value of existing installations
- Document market feedback and collaborate with Product Management to ensure future iterations of the kiteworks platforms fits our client’s business needs
- Provide product responses for RFPs/RFIs. Own the process from start to finish
What You Bring With You
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics (or equivalent) or 7 years of relevant experience
- Experience in selling to VP and C-level executives across multiple departments
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills with an ability to interact favorably with customers. Must be personable and possess high level of personal integrity
- Detailed knowledge of the Internet, including the function of web servers, browsers, enterprise networks and cyber security
- Familiarity with API’s, email infrastructure, HTML, HTTP, HTTPS and preferably with TCP/IP, Linux/Unix knowledge and VMware knowledge.
- Independent, self-starter who takes responsibility for the results of their Sales Pod and can think outside the box to provide custom solutions when needed
- Willingness to travel to customer, prospects and channel partner sites up to 50% of the time.
Kiteworks’ mission is to empower organizations to effectively manage risk in every send, share, receive, and save of sensitive content. To this end, we created a platform that delivers content governance, compliance, and protection to customers. The platform unifies, tracks, controls, and secures sensitive content moving within, into, and out of their organization, significantly improving risk management and ensuring regulatory compliance on all sensitive content communications
Our Hiring Process
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Kiteworks is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers means that a criminal background check is required to join Kiteworks.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Kiteworks does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have an active, signed agreement with Kiteworks.