The job board dedicated to sales and solutions engineers.
Salary in USD$:
Sales Engineer – Wet Etch Tools
Our company is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Sales Engineer to join our team. As a Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for promoting and selling our wet etch tools to new and existing customers. We are looking for someone who can present technical information to all levels within a company.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with new and existing customers.
- Identify and pursue new sales opportunities to achieve sales targets.
- Deliver technical presentations to customers and stakeholders at all levels.
- Provide technical support to customers, including pre-sales and post-sales support.
- Work with internal teams to provide customer feedback on product design and performance.
- Attend trade shows and conferences to promote our products and services.
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends, competitor activities, and market developments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering or other related discipline.
- Minimum two (2) years of related experience, preferably with plasma processing equipment.
- Experience promoting wet etch tools or in the advanced packaging market is preferred.
- Strong technical knowledge and ability to present technical information to all levels within a company.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, clean driving record, major credit card (for business travel), and passport.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to interpret technical journals and papers, and other related material
- Ability to communicate effectively interdepartmentally and externally with customers, and other
- contacts such as vendors
- Ability to compile technical reports and present technical material to internal and external groups
- Ability to travel > 50% supporting Sales activities for new or prospective business
- Ability to negotiate technical aspects of purchase (including process specifications, hardware
- configurations, and commercial terms and conditions)
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
- The normal work environment is typical of a business office, manufacturing laboratory, and clean room.
- The incumbent is routinely required to sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, touch, see, and hear, and may be required to lift or move up to 25 pounds.
- While performing the regular duties of the position, the incumbent may be exposed to moving mechanical parts, risk of electrical shock, or possible exposure to toxic or caustic chemicals. The incumbent must be able to wear safety equipment and follow safety instructions.
We offer a base salary, commission, and benefits package, as well as opportunities for career growth and development. If you are a self-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment and would like to join our growing team, please submit your application today.
Plasma-Therm is an equal employment opportunity employer, in accordance with applicable federal and state laws for qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran or disability status. When requested and necessary, we provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.