The job board dedicated to sales and solutions engineers.
Procurement Partners LLC
Salary in USD$:
Location: United States – Remote
Report To: Vice President, Sales
Procurement Partners is a fast growth SaaS enabled business serving the large and growing Healthcare marketplace. The company that provides easy-to-use software healthcare providers leverage to automate their procure-to-pay processes for surgical, medical, and other supplies. We help thousands of facilities, and their staff reduce supply costs and the time spent sourcing and managing supplies, giving back time to spend with patient and resident care. Procurement Partners recently acquired the OnCare & Hybrent product lines, making us the fastest-growing spend management software company in Healthcare.
We are backed by a growth-oriented investment firm and are scaling up rapidly and want you to join our organization! If you have a passion for technology, enjoy providing value to customers, and are looking for a company that will help you develop your career, we want to talk to you!
About the Role
As a Sales Engineer at Procurement Partners, you will be a critical link between our technical solutions and the clients who benefit from them. You will work closely with our sales and technical teams to understand our clients' needs, articulate how our products and services can meet those needs, and ultimately, drive revenue growth for the company. You will play a crucial role as the subject matter expert within the sales cycle and use that knowledge to mutually benefit our clients and Procurement Partners.
We are looking for a Sales Engineer that has a track record of delivering in the role of technical SME. This individual will have strong teamwork skills, excellent communication both verbal and written and enjoys being in front of customers. Someone who understands how to effectively communicate with different audiences and can be the bridge between our customers, the sales team and our Engineers.
What You'll Do
- Become a subject matter expert on Procurement Partners products and services, including a deep understanding of their features, functionality, and benefits.
- Work with the sales team to engage with potential clients.
- Consult with healthcare organizations of varying shapes and sizes to build customized solution sets, addressing their specific needs and challenges.
- Lead client-facing software demonstrations as needed to support the sales team, showcasing how our solutions can meet client requirements.
- Collaborate with teams cross-functionally to develop resources allowing us to better identify client needs, and requirements early in the sales process.
- Develop, build, present, and deliver high-impact demo environments for Procurement Partners solutions.
- Deliver ongoing training on our software and workflow solutions to the entire sales organization, ensuring they have a deep understanding of the products they are selling.
- Be the "functionality expert" for the Procurement Partners sales team, providing them with in-depth technical support and knowledge.
- Interact and build trusted relationships with a wide range of clientele – from CEO's and CFO's to front-line caregivers – all with varying ranges of technical aptitudes.
- Bridge the gap between customer requirements, our software development team, and new feature release cycles, ensuring client needs are effectively communicated and addressed.
- Own all RFI/RFP responses, ensuring they are comprehensive, tailored to client needs, and submitted in a timely manner.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Previous experience in a technical sales or sales engineering role.
- Strong technical background and the ability to grasp complex concepts.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, within the ability to present technical information in a clear and understandable manner.
- Problem-solving skills, and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong client relationships.
- Willingness to travel for client meetings and presentations as needed.
- A results-oriented mindset with a focus on achieving sales targets.