The job board dedicated to sales and solutions engineers.
Salary in USD$: $110,000 – $160,000 a year
HiBob helps modern, mid-size businesses transform the way they manage people, giving HR and managers all they need to connect, engage, develop, and retain top talent. Since 2015, we’ve achieved consecutive triple-digit year-over-year growth, all backed by our amazing team of Bobbers from across the globe, making us the choice HRIS of over 1500 midsize and multinational companies.
Our HR platform is intuitive, data-driven, and built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively. Fast-growing companies across the globe such as Monzo, Happy Socks, Gong, Fiverr, and VaynerMedia rely upon Bob to help them create the best work experiences for their people.
Come and be you with us
Being a Bobber is all about being you. We want you to bring all parts of yourself to work, giving you the freedom and confidence to be the best you and do your best work. If that’s bubbly, shy, precise, funny, bold, kind, honest, brilliant, or anything in between, we’re waiting with open arms. Come join us.
We’re looking for a tech-savvy Sales Engineer to assist with the selling of an exciting and differentiated SaaS-based human resources platform. Our ideal candidate possesses extensive knowledge of the HR industry, workflows, processes, and the ability to communicate the differentiated value of our platform. In the SE role, you will be working closely as part of the sales organization with our account executives providing your technical expertise as required to fit the clients’ needs.
To be successful as a Sales Engineer, you’ll develop in-depth knowledge of our company’s technical products and services and you should be able to relate this knowledge in a way that is understandable to non-technical customers. You’ll be well suited to this role if you’re driven to achieve Company sales goals and can demonstrate excellent sales and customer service skills.
What will you do:
- Prepare and develop technical demonstrations of our software in order to explain our company’s products or services to customers
- Discuss and invoke conversation around needs and pains in the HR tech space with customers
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support both before and during calls
- Listen to customers’ technical requirements and needs and relay this feedback/information back to the product for development
- Solicit and log client feedback and evaluate the data to create new sales and marketing strategies to target customers
- Assist in training members of the sales team on the technical aspects of the company’s products and services
**Note: We will only consider candidates located in the California market. **
Base salaries for this role range from $110,000 – $160,000 per year. Additionally this role has a variable compensation component.
As an HR company, HiBob seeks to create a best-in-class employee experience for all Bobbers. We take immense pride in the diversity of our team and in creating an environment that is fair and equitable for all. Ensuring pay equity across race, gender, and all other forms of diversity is pivotal to this mission.
When determining salary ranges for our roles, we look at external market data and the salaries of Bobbers holding the same or similar roles. Our pay bands are wide because great candidates come to us with a broad range of experience and skill sets. When making individual pay rate decisions, we take into account the candidates’ depth of experience, their qualifications relative to incumbent employees, and their location-among other factors.
We want to hear from you if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in an SE capacity supporting SaaS, B2B sales
- Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service, and sales skills
- The ability to relay technical information to non-technical customers
- Excellent technical and problem-solving skills
- a passion for winning, with a team player mentality
- the ability to be resourceful and motivated to succeed
- Multiple language skills is an advantage!
Why work with us
At HiBob we are committed to creating an excellent employee experience. Our bobbers, culture, and additional benefits all make bob a great place to work, come join us! We offer a competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity. We have a beautiful office located in NYC and remote bobbers coast to coast.
- Stock options at a high-growth unicorn startup
- 100% subsidized medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees
- 401(k) with a 3% company match starting from Day 1
- Hybrid working model for bobbers in the NY metro area
- Work from home allowance to get your home office set up!
- Temporary remote work-from-anywhere in the world for up to 2 months after 6 months of employment
- Annual Headspace subscription and wellness benefits
- Two social impact days per year for volunteering
- Bob balance days – 4 additional days within a calendar year – Enjoy a company-wide long weekend at the beginning of each quarter
- Employee referral program – $2,500 bonus for each successful referral with an additional ambassador bonus
- Fun and frequent social events (in-person and virtual)
- We love birthdays – take the day off and receive a special gift
- Dog-friendly office