The job board dedicated to sales and solutions engineers.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers 100,000+ businesses, including many top Fortune 500 companies who trust our secure collaboration platform to manage the entire content lifecycle.
- You research, explore and identify customer business problems
- You own the technical win in your account, and take responsibility for driving the technical deal forward
- You understand product integrations, including Salesforce, Google, Office365
- You lead demos articulating the value of Box selling the full suite of solutions (Box Web, Mobile, Relay, Governance, Platform and custom API-based apps)
- Technical quarterback managing the extended team from a solution standpoint
- Ability to showcase strong business acumen and communicate the value of the Box solution to the customer
- You support field marketing events as a Box SME and presenter
- Travel up to 60% to engage with customers in territory
- 4 year degree or equivalent work experience required
- 5+ years of relevant technical or customer facing experience
- Extraordinary presentation skills, with the ability to establish trust across a range of technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to learn, understand and communicate complex technical concepts and develop skills to create compelling solutions that demonstrate business value
- Displays follow through, stamina and effort in every step of the sales cycle
- Shows creativity when solving a customer's business problem
- History of excelling in team selling environments
Head-over-heels about this role — but not sure you meet all the requirements? Apply anyway! Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Box, we take a big-picture approach to hiring that fosters authenticity, diversity, and inclusion. If you're passionate about this opportunity, chances are, you shine pretty bright.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, and any other protected ground of discrimination under applicable human rights legislation.Box strives to respect the dignity and independence of people with disabilities and is committed to giving them the same opportunity to succeed as all other employees. Inclusiveness is core to our culture at Box, and we strive to ensure you get the most from your interview experience.
Box makes reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. If a reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please complete this form Reasonable accommodations may include scheduling adjustments, document dictation and beyond.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our Personnel Privacy Notice. If you are a California-resident, please read our California Applicant & Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Box is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. Actual base salary (or OTE if commissionable role) is dependent upon factors such as: knowledge, skill level, experience, and work location. This role is also eligible for equity and benefits. For more information on benefits, check out our healthcare benefits and additional Box Benefits + Perks.
In accordance with OFCCP compliance, here is the Pay Transparency Provision.
United States Pay Range