The job board dedicated to sales and solutions engineers.
Salary in USD$:
Improving healthcare through innovative technology is at the core of Intelerad’s work. Our scalable medical imaging platform connects clinicians to a powerful imaging ecosystem that is fast, smart, and tapped into the data they need, no matter their location. We’re focused on delivering a best-in-class medical image management solution that improves provider efficiency, decreases the cost of healthcare, and improves the overall health of populations.
We pride ourselves in identifying talented, driven professionals who are ready to hit the ground running with creative problem-solving skills and an innovative mindset. Our culture demands Grit, Humility, Integrity, Results Orientation, a Winning Attitude, and a strong Drive to Excellence.
Headquartered in Raleigh, NC and Montreal, Intelerad has nearly 800 employees located in offices across six countries. The company empowers nearly 2,000 healthcare organizations around the world with the speed, scalability, and simplicity needed to increase business performance while, most importantly, improving patient outcomes. Intelerad’s modern enterprise solutions have been acknowledged by a Best in KLAS recognition, ranking #1 for PACS Asia/Oceania in the 2021 Best in KLAS: Global Software (Non-US) report.
The Solutions Engineer role is a cross functional mid-level individual contributor position in the Services organization. As a Solutions Engineer, you will balance customer and internal needs, develop custom solutions, and act as a consultant to the Ambra Services and Engineering teams. You will also assist in building innovative tools and automating processes for the Ambra Professional Services team.
Some example projects that you could find yourself contributing to include:
- Build advanced integrations between the Ambra platform/API and other third-party applications like DICOM viewers
- Custom Script development for a clinical research company’s quality assurance team pertaining to data cleanliness, process automation, or other customer use case
- Assisting with the deployment of the Ambra platform for an academic research facility utilizing Ambra’s artificial intelligence tools
- Development of migration and build tools to automate manual processes for the Ambra Professional Services team
- DICOM image and other medical data conversions for a strategic partner
- Build custom solutions for Ambra customers using Ambra Scripting platform, Ambra Python SDK, and other programming languages
- Perform low-level engineering activities to support the Ambra Professional Services team
- Identify opportunities for increased efficiency within the Ambra Professional Services TeamExecute Ambra deployment methodology, including but not limited to – understanding use case & requirements, configuring Ambra to support the requirements, testing the configurations, and communicating with and training the customer on details of the Ambra suite and workflow
- Ability to project manage which includes management timelines, cross functional teams, and escalations
- Manage a portfolio of business including new customer deployments, existing accounts, and sales opportunities
- Gain knowledge of the healthcare industry as it specifically relates to medical imaging and its many components
- Stay up to date on imaging applications in research, life sciences, AI/ML, and clinical settings
- Develop an expertise and understanding of the Ambra Health software which includes understanding the most technical configurations of Ambra platform
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related field required
- Python or java experience required
- Previous software development experience is preferred
- Healthcare or medical industry experience is preferred
- Statistics, data science, general practical computing are a plus
- Accomplished technical leader with strong track record of delivering results at high speed and quality
- Experience leading implementation projects is a plus
- Expert professional communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude, entrepreneurial spirit and eager to learn something new every day
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt to a new environment and thrive under pressure
- Highly organized, flexible, deadline driven, and detail oriented
- Enjoys working with other individuals and as part of a growing team
You will be required to take an assessment upon applying
Intelerad is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state and local laws providing equal employment opportunities and all other employment laws and regulations. Applicants, employees and former employees are protected from employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age (40 or older), disability and genetic information (including family medical history). Intelerad is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy regarding all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.
Intelerad is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity for qualified individuals with disabilities. Intelerad uses the Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”)as a standard for global recruiting and hiring purposes. This prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals with disabilities. The ADA defines “disability” as a physical or mental impairment that substantially limits one or more of the major life activities of an individual, a record of such impairment, or being regarded as having such an impairment.