The job board dedicated to sales and solutions engineers.
Salary in USD$:
We're looking for an experienced, technical Solutions Engineer to join our team! Your primary responsibility is to actively drive and manage the technology evaluation stage of the sales process. Working in conjunction with the sales team you will be the key technical advisor and product advocate for our solutions. As an interface between our customers and our technical staff, you flawlessly lead deployments, implementations and integrations of a variety of our product lines. You are a technical expert with an entrepreneurial drive and passion for customer success!
Zenlayer is the first massively distributed edge cloud provider, operating 290+ Points of Presence across 70+ countries. With accolades including PTC “Best Networking Innovation”, “Outstanding Cloud, Data Center, or Interconnection Company”, and Inc. 5000, we enable businesses to deploy and run applications at the edge, thus reducing network latency to the end user. Zenlayer focuses on improving connections worldwide, all while nurturing a unique company culture that values service, growth, and trust. As a “Zenplayer”, you’ll be joining a community of success-driven team players that share the dream of powering a better-connected world.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing technological support, product demonstrations, and create solution proposals.
- Creating pre-sale tools and documentation.
- Consolidating customer needs and convey requirements to Product Management teams.
- Leading deployments, implementations and integrations with the after-sales delivery team to ensure on-time and accurate project delivery.
- Accompanying the Sales team to visit customers and explore new business opportunities.
- Responding to functional and technical elements of RFI’s/RFP’s.
- Owning customer journey for creating a successful proof of concept (POC).
- Training the sales on Zenlayer products.
- Providing periodic reports on Industry trends and market competition.
- Additional tasks as deemed necessary by the supervisor.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Networking relevant major.
- Has IT sales solution or pre-sales support experience. 4+ years of Pre-Sales or Consulting experience working with network and/or cloud security products in a customer-facing role.
- Comprehensive understanding of networking technology, including: LAN and WAN technologies, Switching and routing, Security (Firewalls and Filtering technologies), Cloud Hosting infrastructure architectures within, data center, and SDWAN industries.
- Strong communication skills to be a bridge between customers and engineering team.
- Work Location: Remote
- Job Type: Regular
- Benefit Eligibility: Yes
- Salary: Compensation package will be commensurate with experience.
- Zenlayer offers a competitive compensation package, including health, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays, vacation, personal and sick days, 401(k) plan, wellness benefits, etc.