The job board dedicated to sales and solutions engineers.
Trianz is a digital transformation technology and services firm that helps clients transform their value proposition and business value chains. We deliver end-to-end digital transformation services from strategy and roadmaps to experience design, technology implementations, and managed services. With a multi-disciplinary, collaborative model, we help clients understand their competitive digital maturity, develop effective strategies, and transform using our IP-led platforms and technology services. We lead with data and IP that accelerates digital transformations, optimizes investments, and delivers measurable results. We have been rated #1 for 'transformational impact' and 'predictability of execution' by a Fortune 1000 client base- 5 years straight.
At Trianz, we offer you an open and learning-oriented culture essential to emerge as a leader. Completely focused on the Digital Evolution philosophy and phenomenon, we view delivering our value proposition consistently as a non-negotiable commitment. Our enablers include Intelligent Team Formations, a Client-Centric Approach, Predictability in Execution, and establishing a Unique Relationship Experience. A culture of innovation, encouraging our people to create, and belief in the importance of training and development set us apart.
Role: Solutions Engineer/ Systems Data Management Consultant
Employment Type: Contract for 6 months (can be extended depending on the scope of the project)
Location: Springfield, MA – (3days in a week at onsite /Hybrid Model)
The Solutions Engineer is a key member of the Investment Delivery Services (IDS) Team responsible for application administration and technical support for technology platforms and systems supporting Investment Management (IM). This role supports and maintains numerous large and complex applications to manage work queues for project delivery and daily operations.
The Solutions Engineer is responsible for the testing and introduction of application configuration changes, applying upgrades, setup and maintenance of user security roles, and monitoring and troubleshooting issues concerning the health of the application and/or the environment. Additionally, this position will provide technology support for onshore and offshore teams including user provisioning/de-provisioning, designing and implementing application customizations, and managing and tracking desktop and connectivity related issues. This position requires a broad technical knowledge with the ability to perform very specific technical tasks within the various solutions.
Reports to: Delivery Lead, Investments
- Support business stakeholders during production operations
- Support IDS and project development teams
- Influences and implements the IDS technology strategy
- Technology support for end-users and development teams
- Assist in defining, documenting, and implementing best practices
- Administer the IDS technology solutions including Eagle, Infogix Reconciliation, Web Servers, AD security, SFTP sites, and Network file shares
- Application Support and Maintenance functions include:
- System and/or server administration including change management, patches, and product upgrades
- User provisioning and de-provisioning
- Security role setup and management
- Troubleshooting: jobs, access, application issues
- Annual DR testing
- Environment health management
- Schedule and lead working sessions that will align stakeholder requests with application features/capabilities
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
- Minimum of between 3-5 years of application administration experience with large, multi-tiered applications
- Comfortable taking initiative and working independently but knows when to involve others
- Comfortable working with stakeholders from a wide range of functions and seniority levels
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to work in a team-based environment
- Excellent communication skills with ability to address and resolve conflicts diplomatically
- Ability to work through complexity with ease, identifying themes across complicated issues in time-critical situations
- Experience in agile and DevOps tools and delivery is a plus
- Experience in cloud administration and maintenance (e.g. IAAS) is a plus, AWS preferred
- Experience in the investments and/or finance data domain is a plus.
- Ability to work in close collaboration with project/program managers, architects, developers, and testers to define and implement standards and best practices
- Ability to leverage technical skills across multiple departments and domains
- Skilled in interacting between internal business partners, internal IT teams, and offshore partners
- Ability to communicate clearly and to simplify complex topics for a wide range of audiences (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work through complex issues, identify themes, and develop solutions, in time-critical situations
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and platforms
- Ability to adhere to project schedules and meet deadlines in the execution of job responsibilities
- Ability to identify improvements in personal efficiency by seeking counsel from more experienced peers/partners
Trianz is growing at a faster pace than the industry for the last five years. Read through some of the key industry recognitions we have received for our innovative execution and strategic client initiatives here.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Trianz is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, gender, religion, disability, age, political affiliation or belief, disabled veteran, veteran of the Vietnam Era, or citizenship status (except in those special circumstances permitted or mandated by law).