The job board dedicated to sales and solutions engineers.
Wix Channels is seeking a talented Solutions Engineer to support its Business Development activities. The primary responsibility would be to act as a technical advisor and product expert. In this position you will be working with the Sales team to support the pre-sale stage and to drive the technology evaluation during the sales and with the Customer Success team to onboard new partnerships for our Channels team and support them afterwards. The ideal candidate must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technically oriented prospects and ensure customer satisfaction. We are looking for a self-motivated individual who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Be responsible for all customer technical needs from pre sales, onboarding and post sales existing customers
- Support the sales process on the product and marketing side, run product demos, technical workshops, answering questions and defining user flows
- Manage and coordinate all product aspects following Sales, and support the salesperson through the sales process.
- Onboard customers after sales and be responsible for smooth handoff from Sales to Customer Success Manager
- Support Customer Success Managers on all ongoing account technical items
- Build roll out plan for new customers and execute the plan together with other team members
- Lead the preparation and execution of migration process to Wix platform
- Work with the Channel’s developers – explain Wix API’s, support the architecture and integration flows and help the developers during the implementation phase.
- Develop expertise in Wix products and stay up to date with new features and improvements
- You are a customer facing and delivery-oriented team player with 4+ years of experience in the B2B online world or SaaS environment.
- You’re exceptional at designing solutions and problem solving, with a great understanding of tech, sales and marketing.
- You have proven experience supporting sales teams through long sales processes, as well as a deep understanding of online presence, including websites, online marketing, ecommerce and other SaaS solutions.
- You have experience in supporting big enterprises and strategic deals
- Experience in supporting strategic accounts and big enterprise. This includes working with large and complex customer environments, understanding and meeting the needs of senior stakeholders, and managing complex sales and delivery processes.
- You can take complicated business requirements and translate them into technical solutions that meet the needs of a business.
- You have impeccable written and verbal communication skills, excellent presentation skills and you’re a detail oriented and analytical team player and self-starter.
- You thrive under pressure in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- You’re able to work with internal product managers, marketing, support and training teams
- You are willing to travel and work non-standard hours to support multiple time zones.
Wix Channels is a B2B business unit focused on creating and cultivating relationships with various partners including SaaS companies, telcos, directories and large-scale companies all over the world. Our goal? Demonstrating that Wix is the best fit for them and their clientele, and broadening our reach in the global marketplace.
We’re looking for an expert in technical sales and implementation to work directly with our sales team and partner accounts. In this role, you’ll support the sales process on the product side, define user flows, integration strategy, and be responsible for all onboarding, migration and implementation processes.
At this time we are seeking NY-based candidates who can commute to our office in NYC. Our employees work in a hybrid model and are expected to be in the office as needed.
Approximate base compensation $97,000 – $125,000/year. In addition to the base pay, this role includes variable compensation earned and company RSUs as part of the compensation package. Final package may vary and will be determined by various factors including location, shift, and/or candidate experience.
In addition to a competitive compensation package and opportunities for professional growth, Wix offers comprehensive benefits to support the well-being and financial security of our employees. Our benefits include:
- Comprehensive health & life benefits including fully covered medical, dental and vision.
- Generous and flexible time off for personal recharge and special life moments
- Emotional and mental health support programs
- Allowances supporting nutrition, fitness and productivity
- 401K matching, with no vesting period
- Equity & ESPP –
- We grant RSUs (restricted share units) to all of our employees. We believe that our employees directly impact our success and thus should benefit from our successes.
- All employees are also eligible for the ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan) allowing employees a unique opportunity to benefit from Wix’s success by purchasing Wix shares at a discounted rate.