The job board dedicated to sales and solutions engineers.
Salary in USD$:
At Seclore, we are Entrepreneurs not Employees.
Great Place to Work" four times in a row!
Visit us at: https://www.seclore.com/
Awards and Accolades:
- 2023: Maharashtra's Best Employer Brand Award
- 2023: India’s Greatest Brands by AsiaOne
- 2023: India’s Greatest Leaders by AsiaOne (awarded to Vishal Gupta)
- 2023: Great Place To Work (2023-24)
- 2022: India’s Best Workplaces™ for Women 2022
- 2022: Great Place To Work (2022-23)
HOW DO WE DO IT?
Seclore’s patent-pending, award-winning technology allows users to control how their information is used – even after it is shared with people within or outside the enterprise. This requires stretching the technology boundaries beyond what might seem possible.
At Seclore, you get to be part of the front lines – defending today's data against tomorrow's threats.
2Bn Documents | 3.5 Mn Users | 470+ Enterprises | 29 Countries
We are a team of risk-takers, innovators, and problem solvers. Seclore is a place where innovation is nurtured. We are proud to be recognized as “Great place to work for 2021”.
We are looking for people who have passion for product, are detail-oriented in their approach and hungry to learn and grow. You will be joining a growing sales team which comprises of regional sales, sales engineer representatives and managers that will push your technical abilities while you bring new innovations and skill sets to a fast-growing company.
Sr. Sales Engineer / Sr. Pre-Sales Engineer / Sr. Pre-Sales Consultant
Location: USA (Remote) Experience: 5 – 8 Yrs.
Sales Engineers at Seclore will collaborate with sales and other internal teams to identify and design the best solution that addresses our prospects / customers' business needs. As a trusted customer advocate, you will drive successful business outcomes across a broad set of enterprise customers through your passion for discovery, needs identification, solution design and presentation, solution consulting and sales.
- Partner with the sales team and engage with prospective customers to introduce Seclore’s products and solutions.
- Run the discovery cycle with the prospective customers and develop an understanding of customer needs and design/deliver high quality c-level presentations and technical demos that meet customer’s requirements.
- Be the subject matter expert: develop an excellent understanding of Seclore’s product portfolio and develop solutions that fully utilize the product capabilities.
- Own and run the technical sales evaluation phases,
o Identify use cases, requirements, pain points and scope – Understand customer’s technical environment, existing technology landscape, business requirements, evaluation scope.
o Proof of Value – Identify the PoV scope, agree on success criteria, pre-requisites, infrastructure, test scenarios and create test script. Work with global support, product management and engineering teams to resolve any issues during PoV and bring the PoV to successful closure.
o Technical Evaluation –documentation, user training, user handholding, address queries / concerns
o Technical Closure – Gather user feedback. Provide inputs to Product Management team on enhancements, customizations, etc…
- Partner with the sales and other teams within Seclore in building bid response (RFPs, RFIs) – Technical solution, pricing, support, implementation terms
- Understand and track market trends in the data centric security area and the competitive landscape with respect to opportunities. Create competition battlecards.
- Work towards making sure that Seclore is the top vendor of choice in each sale pursuit.
- Author comprehensive business and technical collateral (e.g., business case, test case, competitive positioning, solution blueprints, product demonstration videos)
- Provide support to the Partner ecosystems in creating a best fit solution for prospects / customers.
- Work with cross functional teams like the product management, product marketing, product delivery, engineering, and support to ensure an effective product sale.
- Be the voice of the customer: act as the liaison between the prospect / customer and product team.
- Create relationships with the technical decision makers and influencers in the sales pursuit.
Requirements and Skills:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in a customer facing Sales engineering role in an enterprise software company with proven track record of executing complex sales.
- Preferably worked at a data security focused software company
- Demonstrated skills to creatively design and offer business solution to prospect / customer needs.
- Experience in conducting technical presentations, product demos, proof-of-concepts, user training.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent soft skills with the ability to articulate complex technical content to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Self-motivated, team-player with a clear focus on closing deals and bringing in business, along with an owner mentality who enjoys working in a fast-faced software start-up environment.
- Role will require travel within the US. Travel is not to exceed 15% of the time; however, will be critical for success in this role.
- As we pride ourselves on asynchronous work, the role will require candidate to be detailed in their notetaking within the Seclore CRM.
- Proficiency and understanding of multiple security technologies – Endpoint security, Email Security, Network Security, Cloud Security
- Understand different product offerings around Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Data Classification (DC), Encryption, Cloud Access Security Brokers (CASB), Threat Protection.
- Any certifications related to information security domain.
- Financial services and/or hi-tech manufacturing vertical knowledge.